These resistance bands are made with woven fabric, making them stronger and more comfortable to use
– These high quality woven fabric resistance bands are more durable than regular bands and will last a lot longer (virtually unbreakable).
– They’re gentle on skin and hair compared to regular bands.
– They’re hand or machine washable.
Fabric Power Band Pack includes:
41 inch Fabric Power Bands:
– Heavy; and
– X Heavy.
Micro Band Pro Fabric Bands:
– X Heavy; and
– XX Heavy.
Resistance bands can be used for a huge number of exercises
– Resistance bands provide accommodating resistance and can be used instead of weights for exercises such as: bicep curls; chest presses; overhead presses; seated rows; and many more.
– Resistance bands can be used to increase the difficulty of calisthenics exercises. For example, they can be used for banded push-ups or banded bird dogs.
– Resistance bands can be used to increase the difficulty of exercises performed with weights. For example, the barbell bench press can be made more difficult by attaching anchored resistance bands to both ends of the weighted barbell.
– Resistance bands can be used for assistance to perform some exercises, such as band-assisted pull-ups or band-assisted dips.
– Resistance bands can be used for stretching and mobility exercises.
– Resistance bands are also useful tools for rehab (e.g. recovering from injury) and prehab (e.g. reducing the risk of injury occurring).