The only cookbook you need to feed your family well, from Australia’s favourite nutrition scientist.
Packed with simple solutions, easy-to-follow advice and expert tips, The Feel-Good Family Food Plan does the thinking for you, so you get delicious home-cooked food on the table, even on the most hectic of work and school days.
– 60 weeknight dinners the whole family will love.
– 4 weeks of meal plans take the stress out of shopping and cooking.
– Great ideas for getting the kids involved in the kitchen.
– Plant-rich meals to encourage good eating habits for life.
– Ideas for fussy eaters and getting kids to love vegies.
– Quick healthy breakfasts, lunch boxes and snacks, for fuel on the run.
– Tips for savvy shopping, storing and freezing.
Dr Joanna McMillan has become one of Australia’s favourite and best-known nutrition and lifestyle specialists. She is a PhD qualified nutrition scientist, Accredited Practising Dietitian, Adjunct Senior Research Fellow with La Trobe University, guest lecturer at The University of Sydney and a Fellow of the Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine. Co-author Melissa Clark is a professionally trained caterer.