The Eco Cleaning Brushes Bundle includes four brushes:
1 – Dish Brush. This brush has a replaceable head and a hook on the handle that can be used for hanging.
2 – Multipurpose Cleaning Brush. Great for cleaning vegetables, such as potatoes, but can also be used for general cleaning tasks in the kitchen, bathroom or laundry. The brush has a softer bristled side and a harder bristled side.
3 – Bottle Brush. Fantastic brush for getting into the tricky nooks and crannies of bottles.
4 – Pot Brush. Perfect for removing stuck food from the bottom of pots and pans.
– Made from sustainable, renewable materials.
– Ergonomic designs that are comfortable to hold.
– 100% vegan.
– Brushes can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Don’t clean the brushes in a dishwasher.
– After use, air-dry with bristles facing down. For best results, dry in a well-ventilated space or in the sun.
– Store in a dry place.
– Don’t leave the brushes submerged in water for long periods of time.
– Sisal fibres (bristles).
– Coconut fibres (bristles).
– Stainless steel.
– Dish Brush. 233 mm total length (hook/eyelet for hanging, handle and bristles). Handle length: 140 mm (not including hook/eyelet for hanging). Diameter (spread) of bristles end: 55 – 60 mm (as new and unused).
– Multipurpose Cleaning Brush. 45mm height (handle and bristles). Handle length: 135 mm. Handle width: 55mm at widest part of oval-shaped handle.
– Bottle Brush. 233 mm total length (handle and bristles). Handle length: 112 mm. Bristles width: 22 mm at handle end; and 55 mm at widest part of folded/curled end.
– Pot Brush. 80 mm total length (handle and bristles). Handle length: 56 mm. Diameter (spread) of bristles end: 60 – 65 mm (as new and unused).
Please note: as these products are made using natural materials, the dimensions may vary slightly.